[Spce-user] SIP Trunk for subscriber - Outgoing call from any number is diplayed with the main number

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Oct 31 11:44:21 EDT 2023

Easy one. Put the allowed clis in the “allowed cli” table in preferences.
Or put a * if you allow everything.

If you have done that and the caller id is still the main number then check
if the client actually sends the correct caller id.

On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 at 16:15, Christian Blumer <
christian.blumer at devantis.net> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> We are using space for some time for individual subscribers, it’s working
> very well. Thanks for the amazing product.
>
> We want now have a subscriber with a SIP Trunk. We configured the
> subscriber with the alias numbers. Incoming is working fine. But for all
> outgoing calls, the displayed number is the Trunk main number. Were am I
> missing the setting ?
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards.
>

> Christian
> --

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and
any attachments without permission of the sender. If you have received this
email by mistake, please delete all copies and inform the sender
immediately. You may refer to our company's Privacy Policy here
<https://myrepublic.net/sg/legal/terms-of-use-policies/privacy-policy/>.