[Spce-user] [EXTERNAL] Automated billing

Rene Krenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 4 07:54:55 EDT 2024

Hi,

As of now, we have no of-the-shelf integration of particular 3rd party payment services.

However you can manage subscriber account balances through rest-api:

/api/customerbalances

Considering prepaid subscribers, there are also „topup“ endpoints to leverage payment transactions:

/api/topupcash

/api/topupvoucher

/api/topupcash allows to commit explicit money amounts, ie. when payment was successfully pre-authorized in the payment provider workflow. /api/topupvoucher even allows you to do the transaction „offline“, using voucher codes - ie. for successful payment you can send the subscriber a voucher code, which he then can redeem afterwards, on a customer-facing page or the sipwise app (tbd).

feel free to get in touch with Dario&Team ( support at sipwise.com <mailto:support at sipwise.com>  )

br,

rene