[Spce-user] Voicemails are sent from asterisk at spce

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 06:03:07 EST 2024

I am almost desperate

In documentation is no word about EXIM4 reconfiguring, just about edit
in config.yml...

After EXIM4 reconfiguration i finaly have not "spce", but "domain.com"
in mailname and in some parts of emails.

For some time, it worked, voicemails were sent from
asterisk at domain.com and probably enveloped to serveremail defined in
config.yml.

But after some time (reboot, etckeepering, ngcpcfg applying) it is not
function again. asterisk at spce is back, grrr!

There is no "spce" in hostname, mailname or hosts. But it is again in
mail log. And as non-existing domain, it is not accept in external
mailserver.

Also I can see again "spce" in etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf

JiriP