[Spce-user] Can't send a diferent "From Domain" in peering registration

noc at naturalpr.net noc at naturalpr.net
Sat Jan 13 19:55:46 EST 2024

Hello, i hope you're doing well;

My provider is requesting me to use a different "from domain" in peering registration, how can i do that?

thanks in advance

Regards;

Natural G.C. INC.

  T: (+1) 787 710 8591
F: (+1) 787 296 9899
E: noc at naturalpr.net
W: www.naturalpr.net
 Address:
Calle 1, Lote 3, Suite 112,Metro Office Park,
Guaynabo, PR, 00968.
P.O Box 21371, San Juan PR 00928.

 CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
We hereby inform you, as addressee of this message, that Internet e-mail neither guarantees the confidentiality nor the completeness or proper receipt of the messages sent. If you do not consent to the use of Internet e-mail, please notify us immediately.
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain confidential information protected from disclosure by law. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail and delete it and any attachment.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, please be informed that any reading, copy, distribution or use of it or its attachments, for any purpose, is forbidden.