[Spce-user] Voicemails are sent from asterisk at spce

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:06:32 EST 2024

Thanks Guillem,

you explain it thanks. But:

- after ngcp-update there is in the etc/mailname string combined from
"host.domain" from config.yml. So it is working better now. For me:
"my.server.com"

- but final voicemail comes from voicemail at hostname.domain and not
from serveremail defined in config.yml (i have defined "serveremai:
voicemail at server.com" not "voicemail at hostname.domain")

- how about etc/host?
My emails not works well with default behaviour of this file.

How important is this?:
127.0.0.2 spce. spce
There is also noted, it is important for FQDN, but I dont get why...

I still need to overwrite it with 123.123.123.123 my.server.com my
Or should I keep 127... and add my notation somewhere?

Thanks
Jiri