[Spce-user] Searching for CDR of calls that pass through SIP peers

rkrenn rkrenn at sipwise.com
Sat Jul 6 04:34:33 EDT 2024

Yes there is no callhistory UI for those transit calls. They can be rated and exported however. Pro/carrier allows to directly replicate them to an external Postgres/MSSQL/MySQL/SQLite database, where you can run safely run any heavy queries against.br
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Walter Klomp via Spce-user <spce-user at lists.sipwise.com> Datum: 06.07.24  05:18  (GMT+01:00) An: Edo <edo.ekunwe at gmail.com> Cc: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com Betreff: Re: [Spce-user] Searching for CDR of calls that pass through SIP peers Directly into the database under accounting.cdrThere is no cdr view in the portal as far as I know.                      Walter Klomp    Head of Voice Network          walter at myrepublic.net         +6568161120      Beyond Work : VR Sim Racing, F1, Travel     11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, #04-11/15, Jackson Square, Block B, Singapore 319579    www.myrepublic.net                                         The information in this message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please don't read, copy, use, distribute or tell anyone about it; kindly destroy it and notify the sender by return email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email for messages of this kind. Any content that is not concerned with MyRepublic business reflects the views of the sender only and not those of MyRepublic.          On Sat, 6 Jul 2024 at 09:59, Edo <edo.ekunwe at gmail.com> wrote:All,I am hunting the location where I can find the CDR of calls that specifically passed through the SIP peers. I cannot find them.I can see the calls originated by the subscribers, Resellers but nothing about the calls passing through the peers. Where can I find this/these cdr?Thanks-- -----EkunweTel: 601.497.3932

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and any attachments without permission of the sender. If you have received this email by mistake, please delete all copies and inform the sender immediately. You may refer to our company's Privacy Policy here.