[Spce-user] database error

Pa Ka pa.ka12 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 13 02:49:41 EDT 2024

Hello team,

Could you please assist me with this ? using mr12.3.1

In constant.yml file I edit the database as follows:
database:
    local:
        dbhost: IP.address.of.my.db

ngcp-update-db-schema save the db scheme to my db server. But doesn't create users. I suppose not even all tables are created.

ngcp-reset-db returns [ mysqldump: Got error: 2002: "Can't connect to server on 'localhost' (111)" when trying to connect ] not sure where localhost is coming from. Yet I changed the db host in constant.yml file .

also, mariadb.cnf, my.cnf, grants.yml both from /etc/mysql have been updated. I set mydbip address in those file. But still when I tried to create db to my db server by using ngcp-reset-db it returns localhost access error, above

where can I get this db host, what am I doing wrong? thanks