[Spce-user] [EXTERNAL] nginx failed to start due to the missing ssl folder and dhparam.pem

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Wed Jun 19 02:10:44 EDT 2024

Hi,

* Pa Ka [Tue Jun 18, 2024 at 05:06:09PM +0000]:

> Hello Team, I am not sure if it's a known error. But I have experienced this error in both mr12.3.1 and mr12.4.1 using ngcp-installer. Nginx failed to start.  when performed a test it returns an error below
>
> /etc/ngcp-config/shared-files/ssl/dhparam.pem") failed (SSL: error:80000002
> library::No such file or directory
>
> ssl directory is missing within /etc/ngcp-config/shared-files/
[...]

This is strange, we've never seen something like that and also can't
reproduce it.

Did you install NGCP on a fresh/plain Debian bookworm system (as
opposed to a customized Debian system from your provider or alike)?

How did you install NGCP?
Did you run ngcp-initial-configuration with any special options?

What's inside your /var/log/ngcp-installer.log?

regards
-mika-