[Spce-user] ngcp-cleanup-acc (9.5.4)

Adam Clark aclark at structuredcommunications.co.uk
Fri May 17 07:10:55 EDT 2024

Hey all,

Just spotted cleanuptools was not setup after a redis crash that look over 10 minutes to reload the database.

When running “ngcp-cleanup-acc” we get the following:

Global symbol “$DBI” requires explicit package name (did you forget to declare “my $DBI”?) at /usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Cleanup.pm line 658
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/ngcp-cleanup-acc line 5.
BEGIN failed—compliation abored at /usr/sbin/ngcp-cleanup-acc line 5.

I don’t have another version to compare to, so after advise / help 😊

Thanks in advance.

Adam