[Spce-user] [EXTERNAL] RE: AW: Resellers Operating Logics

rkrenn at sipwise.com rkrenn at sipwise.com
Wed May 22 10:37:54 EDT 2024

>Ok, so is it correct that I set the peering profile for my reseller and the price list agreed between us for my reseller's customers?

carrier costs are defined by billing profiles of contracts assigned to a ngcp peergroup entity

->    billingprofile with 0.xx cents/second your peering providers are charging you as an platform operator (company1) for calls leaving the ngcp platform

reseller costs are defined by billing profiles of contracts assigned to a ngpc reseller entity (company 2)

->    billingprofile with 0.02 cents/minute you will charge company 2

customer costs are defined by billing profiles of contracts assigned to a ngcp subscriber entity (company 2’s subscribers)

->    billingprofile with Company 2's subscriber price list, which company 2 can assign to its susbcribers.

>Is there a way to generate the invoice with the total traffic developed by the reseller's subscribers?

Yes newer ngcp version support generating PDF invoices for DID (pbx), reseller and peering/carrier costs.

please check with sales at sipwise.com <mailto:sales at sipwise.com>  if this functionality is available in the CE version.

br