[Spce-user] Sipwise 11.5.1

Adam Clark aclark at structuredcommunications.co.uk
Wed May 22 14:47:13 EDT 2024

Hi Mikko,

Glad im not the only one to have encountered this.

On my 3rd install and it seems to be OK.

I have imaged the VPS encase of any future issues.

We are now using the inbuilt firewall and I have left both the region and password the same.

I have a ESXI backup of the broken deployment if anyone at Sipwise wants it to debug.

Kind Regards,

Adam