[Spce-user] Problem with routing between peer servers

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Thu May 30 10:14:07 EDT 2024

What exactly isn’t working? Is the call being routed to the destination?

You could switch on debugging on the proxy and the check the
kamailio-proxy.log

Walter

On Thu, 30 May 2024 at 15:50, Edo <edo.ekunwe at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>

> I am having a problem routing a call between 2 peering servers.
>

> Call comes in from one peering server —> I want to rewrite the callee to a
> format that the second peering server will accept OR just send it to the
> second peering server without rewrite and then rewrite it at the second
> server before forwarding out again.
>

> In this case, there are no internal subscribers involved, just simply a
> routing between peers.
>

> Please help, I cannot seem to find where I am missing the correct
> configuration.
>

> Thanks
>
> --
> -----
> Ekunwe
> Tel: 601.497.3932
> --

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and
any attachments without permission of the sender. If you have received this
email by mistake, please delete all copies and inform the sender
immediately. You may refer to our company's Privacy Policy here
<https://myrepublic.net/sg/legal/terms-of-use-policies/privacy-policy/>.