[Spce-user] customizing CSC for other languages

Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg friedeburg at aco.de
Tue Dec 14 09:25:15 EST 2010

Hi,

I try to use a german language file. The workarround desrcibed in the readme in /usr/share/ngcp-www-csc/lib/csc/I18N does not work because on a blank Lenny Installation the command "msgmerge" is missing.

I have build up the file de.po and have edit the file config.yml in section www-csc:

    default_language: de

    default_uri: '/desktop'

    languages:

      - en

      - es

      - de

On Login-Page the germen Icon is displayed but no other is displayed in the web-Site.

Switching from English to spanish work correctly

How is the correct way to use other languages?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

          Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg