[Spce-user] SIP:WISE US BASED DIAL PLAN

Martin Mkrtchian elusivetech at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 04:31:18 EST 2010

Hi Guys,

I am new to the sip:wise ce community. I am having difficulty creating local
USA dial plan, and  I was wonder if anyone can give me an example.

What I am trying to accomplish is the ability to be able to dial
1+areacode+telephone number, for instance 1818-555-1212.

Also Is there documentation out there that shows what each of the characters
mean? such as ^ [  ()

SIP CE HANDBOOK is excellent resource, but the dialplan piece of it got me
extremely confused. If I can get an example,  and a point to reference to
understand what each characters mean, that will help me alot.

Thanks for support,

Regards

Martin