[Spce-user] Two mistakes found

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Thu Dec 16 09:40:51 EST 2010

El Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:31:23 +0100
Daniel Tiefnig <dtiefnig at sipwise.com> escribió:

> On 12/16/2010 07:39 AM, Antonio Pardo wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi,
>
> > I found two mistakes reading the handbook.
>
> Thanks for reporting!
>
> > First in 'Provisioning interfaces'[1]. I guess that the command for
> > generate a new user is 'htpasswd -nbs myuser mypassword' and not
> > 'htpasswd -nbs mypassword myuser'
>
> Yes, it is. We will fix that.

The documentation has already been updated.

> > Second, the AuthUserFile in
> > '/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/apache2/sites-available/ngcp-ossbss.tt2'
> > I think that always must be
> > 'AuthUserFile /etc/ngcp-ossbss/provisioning.htpasswd' and not
> > 'AuthUserFile /usr/local/etc/provisioning.htpasswd'

New versions of the packages have been uploaded to the repositories. Please
upgrade your systems via apt and execute "ngcpcfg apply" for applying the
changes.

You will need to run "apt-get dist-upgrade" for this update because
dependencies have been modified for the ngcp-www-csc package.

Antonio: If you edited the template file, you'll be warned about during the apt
upgrade because it's a config file tha "has been edited by you or by a script".
As good practice, I'd recommed you using "custom templates" for bugfixes, that
you can safely remove when a new version is pushed.

cheers,

Jon