[Spce-user] Some questions. (Was Re: Rate problem.)
ramon.martinez at tb-solutions.com
Sun Apr 17 15:24:37 EDT 2011
Thank you for your help that was.
the installer creaed one in the default group. but i created a separate billing group and missed the "."
as a suggestion. the admin interface should create the "default rate" when a new billing profile is created.
I am looking for something to migrate my a2billing system to. after a weekend playing with the product, it seems easy, safe and clean, but i have some questions/problems:
* is there something than LCR between providers? (cant find provider rates for this)
* when calling out, my number appears as 34XXXXXX in the remote phone (e164). is there any way to change it to +34XXX or still better only areacode+number?
* inbound calls dont send "RING" to remote. only silence until answered.
* in outbound calls, the platform sends a "fake" ring tone. if you are calling a unavailable mobile phone, the operatorvoice message (early media) is not passed thru. is there any way to change that?
* can sipwise authenticate by IP instead of user/password?
* posibility of prepaid/postpaid customers?
* posibility of online payment?
* is there any application out there for sending bills to customers based on sipwise CDR?
thanks in advance.
----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Daniel Tiefnig" <dtiefnig at sipwise.com>
Para: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Enviados: Domingo, 17 de Abril 2011 20:18:08
Asunto: Re: [Spce-user] Rate problem.
On 04/17/2011 12:29 AM, Ramón Martínez wrote:
> i hace a * route, but don seems to catch the fallback billing fee.
The default entry is ".*" with a 0 rate.
> is there in any place a billing fee example to copy for the default
The installer should've created a default billing profile with the entry
mentioned above. Keep in mind the entries are regular expressions.
Spce-user mailing list
Spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
More information about the Spce-user