[Spce-user] Voicemail

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 20 06:58:54 EDT 2011

On 04/20/2011 02:07 AM, Ramón Martínez wrote:
>  no the problem is not that.
>
>   Asterisk is listening in the address stated in config.yml kamailio is listening in both adresses (127.00.1 and the external) but when sending to voicemail, kamailio tries to call to 127.0.0.1 and asterisk is not listening in the loopback.

Ah, now I got your problem. Well, the address where kamailio sends the
requests to is defined in the database table kamailio.dispatcher, which
in turn should be automatically updated by
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-ossbss/mysql_values.cfg.services if
you change the address.

First, check /etc/ngcp-ossbss/mysql_values.cfg, it should contain in
EADDRESS the eaddress you defined in config.yml. Then try to execute
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/ngcp-ossbss/mysql_values.cfg.services
manually (it should actually be executed automatically if you change
eaddress in config.yml, probably it failed for you).

Andreas

>  is a good idea to force 127.0.0.1 in the template?

I'd say it's a safe assumption, which works everywhere. Just seems like
the automatic update of the kamailio.dispatcher table failed for you.

Andreas