[Spce-user] web service provisioning site

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Apr 21 05:38:33 EDT 2011

On 04/21/2011 11:06 AM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi,

Hi!

> I'm sure someone must have saw this but the lack of search on the
> list leads me to this email.

Noted. :o)

> I can't see all of the interface requests or any example requests.

You can see a sample SOAP and XML-RPC request when pointing your web
browser to: https://<your-server>:2443/SOAP/Provisioning.wsdl
(replace <your-server> with your server's IP address or hostname)

> This page contains the following errors:
>
> error on line 1451 at column 19: Opening and ending tag mismatch:
> subscriber.domain line 0 and div

What is this referring to? The WSDL? Or the SOAP response message?

> Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
>
> This document was created as the result of an XSL transformation. The
> line and column numbers given are from the transformed result.

Can you send the document mentioned in the error message?

> Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

What client SOAP library (programming language, version, ...) are you using?

br,
daniel