[Spce-user] web service provisioning site

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:06:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

 I'm sure someone must have saw this but the lack of search on the list
leads me to this email. I can't see all of the interface requests or any
example requests.

 I am seeing this error when accessing the web service: Provisioning

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1451 at column 19: Opening and ending tag mismatch:
subscriber.domain line 0 and div

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

This document was created as the result of an XSL transformation. The line
and column numbers given are from the transformed result.

 Any ideas on what I can do to fix this?

Thanks