[Spce-user] Error Creating Subscriber [mistake]

Oskar Krigh oskar at voicetech.se
Thu Apr 21 05:46:32 EDT 2011

Daniel, you are the man.

That solved my problem.

Thanks

/Oskar

-----Original Message-----
From: spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com
[mailto:spce-user-bounces at lists.sipwise.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Tiefnig
Sent: den 21 april 2011 11:15
To: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
Subject: Re: [Spce-user] Error Creating Subscriber [mistake]

Hi,

try issuing "apache2ctl restart" as root. I remember somehow there has
been an issue with service restart of apache on changes in the ossbss
files. This has already been fixed for the upcoming release.

br,
daniel

On 04/21/2011 11:06 AM, Oskar Krigh wrote:
> Well, I tried to set the allow_numeric_usernames to 1 before I posted
here,
> but no success.
> What I did was to set the allow_numeric_usernames to 1 and then i run the
> command "ngcpcfg apply" but the problem is still there. When I try to
input
> just a number as a username, then I get the message
> "Invalid characters in username" back.
>
> Do I have to restart something or should ngcpcfg apply command do
everything
> for me?
>

> /Oskar

Geschäftsführer                                    Sipwise GmbH
e: dtiefnig at sipwise.com                          Europaring F15
t: +43 699 1129 1017                          A-2345 Brunn a.G.
w: www.sipwise.com        FN: 305595f    FG: LG Wiener Neustadt