[Spce-user] Reset the database

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 12 05:21:04 EDT 2011

El Thu, 11 Aug 2011 19:31:39 +0200
Sébastien Cramatte <scramatte at gmail.com> escribió:

> Ok, I've found the issue ...
> Is not sufficient to restore database  ... you must restore all password as
> specified  into constants.yml file !
>
> Sipwise Team ... please make us a little perl script to reset DB and
> password !

Hi Sebastien

You're right, passwords are not stored in the grats_dbs and grants_proxies
files. The installer creates two files with the random passwords to generate
the grants and afterwards it removes them.

Maybe not removing them would be enough. We would have all the information to
restore the database to it's initial status.

Adding a "factory reset" command is in the roadmap anyways.