[Spce-user] SPCE terminate calls after few minutes ....

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Tue Aug 16 17:12:26 EDT 2011

El Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:41:43 -0400
Jonathan Scott <jonathan at xpressamerica.net> escribió:

> > quicker? That has no sense. It should happen more or less at the same time.
> >

> I could be mistaken, but I remember noticing that it dropped about a
> minute before.
> I can always switch back to confirm, but for now it's resolved.

Would be good to see what happens with the session timer invites in your
setup. Disabling session timers is not the best solution.

You should investigate further and fix the asterisk implementation if it's
dropping the calls for that reason.

Depending on the asterisk version you use the behaviour can change. Take a look
to this document which explains moreor less the configuration options of
asterisk for session timer usage:

http://goo.gl/kmCxh

In asterisk trunk doxygen documentation you'll find also sample configuration
options

https://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/Config_sip.html