[Spce-user] SPCE terminate calls after few minutes ....

Jonathan Scott jonathan at xpressamerica.net
Wed Aug 17 18:32:52 EDT 2011

> Would be good to see what happens with the session timer invites in your
> setup. Disabling session timers is not the best solution.
>
> You should investigate further and fix the asterisk implementation if it's
> dropping the calls for that reason.
>
> Depending on the asterisk version you use the behaviour can change. Take a look
> to this document which explains moreor less the configuration options of
> asterisk for session timer usage:
>

> http://goo.gl/kmCxh
>
> In asterisk trunk doxygen documentation you'll find also sample configuration
> options
>
> https://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/trunk/Config_sip.html

Sorry about the other e-mail Jon, I've been remoting in from home and
the machine tends to spaz out sometimes...

I've resolved the session timer issue, and I'm sticking with sending it
via INVITE in sems config.
The problem was the A leg of the call, being FreeSwitch, not responding
to the INVITE requests from ngcp's domain. Essentially a bug in
freeswitch, probably fixed in current SVN trunk.

--
Jonathan Scott Knox
Systems Administrator