[Spce-user] Questions about billing

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Thu Aug 18 19:31:01 EDT 2011

On 08/19/2011 01:07 AM, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi!

> We are testing spce 2.2 and have some questions about billing part,
> it's possible to handle billing plans with dates and historical
> changes of rates?

No, not yet. We have been thinking about timed changes of rating
information (there is something like this for the billing profile to
subscriber relation) but it would need quite some work and more thoughts
to find a decent design which is flexible enough and yet easy to
maintain via the webinterface and SOAP/XML-RPC.

br,
daniel