[Spce-user] Voice mail problems

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 23:38:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

 I think you are showing many different problems here. Maybe a good idea
to put each problem into individual email to the list instead. It makes
easier for people to read and help with one problem at a time in its own
thread.

 Like: External Voicemail retrieval not working
 And: Voicemail message not playback to caller
 And: Speed dial not working
 And: Outbound calls with zero balance?