[Spce-user] Incoming Calls with empty Request-URI

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Aug 1 07:18:09 EDT 2011

Hi Mario,

On 08/01/2011 10:33 AM, Mario Blatzheim wrote:
> How can we route calls if the called number is not announced in
> Request-URI, but only in the TO-message. Is there any chance to route or
> rewrite such a call correctly?

You can check for the $rU in the beginning of
/etc/ngcp-config/templates/etc/kamailio/proxy/proxy.cfg, and if not
present, set "$rU = $tU;"

E.g.:

# or any other way to check for non-existent $rU:
if($ru == "sip:your.domain.com") {
  $rU = $tU;
  # or, if the above doesn't work (not sure, test it), then:
  $ru = "sip:" + $tU + "@" + $rd;
}

Andreas