[Spce-user] Import Billing rate issue ...

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 5 19:21:51 EDT 2011

On 08/05/2011 08:27 PM, Sébastien Cramatte wrote:
> NO  ! Only Internal Error Message ...

Ah, right. Just noticed the error is returned by the provisioning
interface, not the web interface, and we don't know the source file line
number there.

> I've got a Mac with Office 2011  and we can't do it  directly from
> excel (as far as I know).  Same thing with dot  instead of semi
> colon. I need to change global system preferences to be able to use
> "."  as decimal separator.

Sounds just like a cell format issue, you should be able to change this
per cell. But I'm not using Excel, and this is not an Excel support
forum. :o)

> Quoted fields would be nice.  Or including better ...  as in
> phpmyadmin you can  choose separator  and  if fields are  quoted or
> not.

Yes, a configurable delimiter would be a good option.

> Concretly I've got  file with more thant 12 columns !  I think that a
> good way is to have first line with columns names.

Actually this has already been implemented in the latest PRO version and
will be in the next CE release. But one can only re-order and omit
columns in the CSV, additional "unknown" columns are not ignored and
will cause an eror. Shouldn't be too hard to implement though, and I
think it could be helpful to some people.

br,
daniel