[Spce-user] Billing Issue ...

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Aug 6 07:32:06 EDT 2011

Sebastien,

> I've create some fake rate that match  national mobile spanish call  :
>
> 346,Europa 1,España fijo,0.0085,1,0.0085,1,0.0085,1,0.0085,1,0
>
> In customer and admin interface I'm able to see the call duration but
> seems that is neve rated (column price/rate is empty )

Check if rate-o-mat is running, and also see /var/log/ngcp/cdr.log for
any error messages.

The rating process is pretty fragile when it comes to destinations it
can't rate. It will stop then and will even refuse to restart, you'll
need to manually check the logs, fix your rates and restart it again.
This is because it's important to not overlook any issues with your
rates, so customers can't abuse destinations where you're missing rating
information.

In the CE, you've to take care of that by yourself, in the PRO there are
alarming mechanisms if rate-o-mat stops.

Andreas