[Spce-user] Addressbook troubles

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 19 20:31:02 EDT 2011

On 08/18/2011 04:29 PM, Skyler wrote:
> Hi Daniel,

Hi!

> On Thu, 2011-08-18 at 13:25 +0200, Daniel Tiefnig wrote:
>> Hmm, looks like it thinks "1" is your cc and "0" is your
>> ac_dial_prefix.
>
> Any ideas on where I should be looking?

I think I know what causes your problems now. The addressbook code is
quite old and using a function in the "Provisioning" model to retrieve
the entries from the provisioning system. This is not using the
config.yml settings, but just the subscribers cc preference and is
hardcoded to an ac dial prefix of "0".

It's in /usr/share/ngcp-www-csc/lib/csc/Model/Provisioning.pm and called
"get_formatted_contacts". There you can see s/^\+$user_cc/0/ which uses
the subscribers cc preference in $user_cc. So I guess the subscriber in
question still has this preference set to "1". You should see it in the
"preference" tab of the subscriber view in the admin web interface.

I tried this with the parameters you provided on a test system here, and
the number format looks fine for me. Still, the number formatting in
"get_formatted_contacts" is considered a bug now and will be fixed.

br,
daniel