[Spce-user] Addressbook troubles

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 19 21:21:33 EDT 2011

On 08/20/2011 03:08 AM, Skyler wrote:
> subscriber preferences are blank in admin also.

Hmm, I can't think of why it should behave like this then ...

> Strange as if I enter '12275425879' which is north american number
> it changes it to '02275425879', if I don't enter '1' it changes it
> to '+2275425879'.

In my tests I get '+12275425879', which is - I guess - what is expected.
Ah, think I'll need to do some more tests, maybe I can find something.

> I've tried to modify s/^\+$user_cc/0/ to s/^\$user_cc// but that did
> not help...I don't know Perl so was just a guess.

You could just remove the line to omit the broken substitution. You'll
need to issue a "apache2ctl restart" after you change the source for the
changes to take effect.

> I'll wait for the update and try it out again. Hopefully what you
> think will fix this will actually work.

I'm afraid not, if removing the mentioned line does not help.

> BTW, if you are fixing stuff can you NOT set default user
> preferences with cc&  ac of E.164 DID? This is a hassle to change
> manually user by user in admin.

Number format handling will change in the near future anyway, as it will
use the rewrite rules like kamailio does for call routing now. Having
the cc and ac preferences set should not cause any troubles in any case,
though.

br,
daniel