[Spce-user] where is a way to delete subscribers permanently
Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg
friedeburg at aco.de
Thu Dec 15 18:41:36 EST 2011
we use version 2.2 but we have made some modifications for our use so that we are not able to update to 2.4 at this time
Our modification are:
- build up to a HA-SYSTEM with DRBD and HA an 2 physical machines (The database woks fine on a DRBD-Device) for failover
- attach a hylafax-server-system for fax2mail and fax2fax, with per user authentification against the kamailio user database, so that outgoing faxes are send with the numberinfomation (CLI) from the SIP-USER (works very fine with T38-modem!)
- fix database-bug to record voicemails from asterisk
- switch asterisk to german voice prompts
- insert a "call-control feature" for control a number of channels (Number of simultaneous calls) per subscriber in the kamailio proxy script
- insert a hack in the kamailio proxy script so that enduser can dial numbers in its own area (LC) without dialing the national prefix
- customize the scripts for the admin-panel so that we are able to assign some number-aliases to a subscriber (only for incoming calling, not for outgoing), but we don’t have fixed the Problem to give the information to the SIP-Client what number was called. The function for number-aliasing already exist in OSS.
- disable mediaproxy because we have much troubles with jitter
- fix some bugs in rate-o-mat (when a CDR don't have a destination provider, our rate-o-mat will not stop)
- attach a hylafax-server-system for fax2mail and fax2fax, with per user authentification
- build some shell-script to automatisize some processes (Backup, check and restart services and so on)
- automaticly create or terminate subscribers from our internal provisioning system.
Now we work to transfer this "customized task" to 2.4 but this need a little bit more time.
Back to topic: I have tested the creating and terminating process with a new user and it works fine. I don’t know what is the mistake by some older user in the database that are terminated some times ago and come back as a new user.
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Andreas Granig [mailto:agranig at sipwise.com]
> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011 08:55
> An: Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg
> Cc: spce-user at lists.sipwise.com
> Betreff: Re: AW: [Spce-user] where is a way to delete subscribers permanently
> On 12/14/2011 07:49 PM, Klaus Peter v. Friedeburg wrote:
> > I delete (terminate) the subscriber in the admin panel by pressing the X-Button
> > When I try to defined the same subscriber with the same WEB-USER-Name we get the error "this user already
> Please always CC to the list.
> Which version are you using? Just tried with 2.4, and it works perfectly
> fine to create the same user with the same data again.
> Please post the oss.log for terminating the subscriber and creating it
More information about the Spce-user