[Spce-user] Routing for Hosted GSM Gateways

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 05:03:14 EST 2011

Hi list

My Setup is currently as follows:

My setup is as follows (for time being).

Remote Branch Office (x 5)

	DSL/Internet

CE Server  with NIC for Public and NIC for Private (HQ LAN). I only have 1 Available Public IP at the moment.

GSM Gateway on private IP/LAN

Is it possible that I can route Calls Destined to the GSM Network as per my scenario above for Remote branch site?
The GSM Gateway will have a Private IP so calls will have to go through the CE Server?

Other thing I also can do is create Static NAT on CE Server on port 5090 for example and NAT that directly to the GSM Gateway. But my question is how can I have calls destined for GSM be sent to the GSM gateway?

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards
Deon