[Spce-user] Routing for Hosted GSM Gateways

Jon Bonilla jbonilla at sipwise.com
Fri Jan 21 20:45:21 EST 2011

El Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:03:14 +0200
Deon Vermeulen <vermeulen.deon at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi list
>

> My Setup is currently as follows:
>
> My setup is as follows (for time being).
>

> Remote Branch Office (x 5)
> 	DSL/Internet
> CE Server  with NIC for Public and NIC for Private (HQ LAN). I only have 1
> Available Public IP at the moment. |
> GSM Gateway on private IP/LAN
>

> Is it possible that I can route Calls Destined to the GSM Network as per my
> scenario above for Remote branch site? The GSM Gateway will have a Private IP
> so calls will have to go through the CE Server?

The multihomming capability is not enabled in the CE at this version. At least
not with the configuration framework options. You need to route all the traffic
through the same iface. If this is not possible, you can always use the custom
template functionality to customize your configuration and enable multihomming
in both kamailio and rtpproxy.

> Other thing I also can do is create Static NAT on CE Server on port 5090 for
> example and NAT that directly to the GSM Gateway. But my question is how can
> I have calls destined for GSM be sent to the GSM gateway?

Use the peering rules. Add a peer for the GSm Gw and a rule for that
destination with a low priority. Maybe am I misunderstanding your question?

cheers,

Jon