[Spce-user] inbound rewrite rules

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:16:33 EST 2011

Hi,

o Andreas Granig on 01/11/2011 06:52 PM:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On 01/11/2011 03:47 PM, Stefan Sayer wrote:
>> I've set "Inbound Rewrite Rules for Callee" as
>>  Match Pattern: .*
>>  Replacement Pattern: stefann900
>
> Is this a domain or a peer rewrite rule? Because inbound domain rewrite
> rules are only applied for calls from local users to the system. If a
> call comes from a peer, you need to set an inbound peer rewrite rule for
> that. Just in case this wasn't clear anyways.
ah, that was it. I had not found that one can set those rules per peer
  if one clicks on the peer name in the "Peering Server" list (so I
assumed the domain rules would apply). works fine now, thanks!

Regarding the peerings, I have a related question: Should those - or
at least the Peering Rules - not be per domain? If I understand
correctly, at the moment one can not set a peering for one domain
only, is that correct? Or do you think that's not necessary because
the associated E.164 is used primarily anyway (so the voip domain
doesn't really matter) ?

Stefan