[Spce-user] I'm stuck on routing MESSAGE (SIP SIMPLE)

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:06:44 EDT 2011

Hi all,

 Trying to route MESSAGE by user location, my various attempts are failing
miserably. At best I am getting WARNING: tm [t_lookup.c:1543]: WARNING:
script writer didn't release transaction.

How should I be writing this so as to route MESSAGEs to by location
correctly in proxy.cfg.tt2? Any help is greatly appreciated.

if(is_method("MESSAGE"))

{

  if (!lookup("location")) {

                switch ($rc) {

                  case -1:

                  case -3:

                  t_newtran();

                  t_reply("404", "Not Found");

                  exit;

                  case -2:

                    sl_send_reply("405", "Method Not Allowed");

                    exit;

                }

    }

}