[Spce-user] consult

Roberto Samayoa rsamayoa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:15:38 EDT 2011

Hi, i am triying to install sipwise ce, but i tried always fail, i use
debian 64 bits wich are in your webpage and when i install dont recongnize
the version on debian and cancel isntalation, when i tried another debian
give me an error because cant read repositories, another is error 1 the
program is partial installed but dont make configuration because error 1, so
my question is so please give me righ version of debian to download and
instructions, i repeat step 8 times already and nothing, thanks.

regards