[Spce-user] consult

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Mon Jul 18 12:59:39 EDT 2011

* Roberto Samayoa [Mon Jul 18, 2011 at 10:15:38AM -0600]:

> Hi, i am triying to install sipwise ce, but i tried always fail, i use
> debian 64 bits wich are in your webpage and when i install dont recongnize
> the version on debian and cancel isntalation, when i tried another debian
> give me an error because cant read repositories, another is error 1 the
> program is partial installed but dont make configuration because error 1, so
> my question is so please give me righ version of debian to download and
> instructions, i repeat step 8 times already and nothing, thanks.

Are you using Debian Squeeze (6.0)?
Did you use
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-6.0.1a-amd64-netinst.iso
for installation of Debian and
http://deb.sipwise.com/spce/ngcp-installer-latest.deb
for installation of Sipwise CE?

In what environment are you installing Debian and Sipwise CE?
Is that a physical server or a virtualised system?
Are you sure networking is working?

Please provide the exact error messages, in case of question just
provide /tmp/ngcp-installer.log.

Thanks.

regards,
-mika-