[Spce-user] New user question...

Robert B devo at spudland.com
Wed Jul 13 17:42:07 EDT 2011

Andreas,

That's really weird. After restarting the instance kamailio seems to be
running. Not sure what I did that killed it the first time.

So anyway, now my calls immediately go to "normal temporary failure"...
Looking at the logs, I see the following in kamailio-proxy.log:

Jul 13 21:39:08 spce /usr/sbin/kamailio[3623]: ERROR: <script>: No PSTN
gateways available ...

I do, indeed, have a valid SIP peer configured for call termination.

Your help is genuinely appreciated!

-- Robert