[Spce-user] Any news on out-of-the-box support for installations on Amazon EC2?

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.nau.ua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 04:46:46 EDT 2011

On 20.06.2011 11:34, Henrik Aagaard Sørensen wrote:
> As mentioned in
> http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce-v2_2-release/  there
> should be out-of-the-box support for installations on Amazon EC2, but
> it would be discussed in a separate post.
>
> Any news on this post?

Some time ago Andreas announced the availability of AMI ami-84cdfbf0:
http://lists.sipwise.com/pipermail/spce-user/2011-May/000420.html

I don't know if it has been made available to the other regions yet. Per
my understanding to "migrate" the AMI to other regions you would need to
execute rsync - or use S3:  http://tiagomatos.org/blog/?p=611
Probably Andreas will shed some light on this.

Andrew