[Spce-user] SIP:Provider CE on OpenVZ

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Thu Jun 23 07:55:15 EDT 2011

Hello,
I've installed SIP:Provider CE on OpenVZ guest system. Almost everything
was fine, except some complaints about /proc/* permission denied. This
is somewhat caused by the OpenVZ.
Now, as a result, I get error while trying to start mediaproxy:

    root at sip:/# /etc/init.d/ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemon restart
    Restarting RTP/media proxy: ngcp-mediaproxy-ng-daemonFATAL: Module
    ipt_MEDIAPROXY not found.

The error message isn't very descriptive. Before that I have errors with
kernel modules missing so I copied them and it fixed that error.
However, I have no idea (and so does google) what is ipt_MEDIAPROXY module.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Speichert