[Spce-user] CLass of Service question

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:38:23 EDT 2011

> Well, not as long as you don't know exactly which number (blocks) are
> local. But you could achieve that by putting a "foreign" lock on the
> subscriber either via the webinterface (reminds me of fixing the layout
> issue) or by using the lock_voip_account_subscriber() interface
> function. It will not allow calls of the subscriber to leave the platform.

> br,
> daniel

 Interesting. I think foreign lock might be what I'm looking for (did not
even notice it before) but not sure I completely understand how it works. So
when I set 'foreign lock' it states "The subscriber is locked for calls that
leave the system.", now if I have another peer system which is also
registering to this system for inbound/outbound, would this peer be
considered 'leaving the system'?

 Hope that made sense.

Skyler