[Spce-user] CLass of Service question

Daniel Tiefnig dtiefnig at sipwise.com
Tue Jun 28 19:05:10 EDT 2011

On 06/29/2011 12:55 AM, Skyler wrote:
> Ok, I think I understand. So if I set a whitelist NCOS with a
> specific regex and assign this NCOS to a specific subscriber that
> subscriber will only be allowed to complete calls matching that
> regex (correct me if wrong).

That's correct.

> Does this apply to on-net calls also?

Yes. It's one of the first things that are checked, before the call is
routed at all.

> Is there a way to limit a subscriber to on-net calling only with
> NCOS?

Well, not as long as you don't know exactly which number (blocks) are
local. But you could achieve that by putting a "foreign" lock on the
subscriber either via the webinterface (reminds me of fixing the layout
issue) or by using the lock_voip_account_subscriber() interface
function. It will not allow calls of the subscriber to leave the platform.

br,
daniel