[Spce-user] Problem with logging on administrator

Daniel Speichert daniel at speichert.pl
Sat Mar 19 19:52:35 EDT 2011

This is /var/log/ngcp/oss.log
http://pastebin.com/zX2CDLEM

It has some problems with MySQL, so I also checked MySQL log
/var/log/mysql/mysqld.err
http://pastebin.com/4rCpSV0D

It complains about InnoDB, but I haven't changed anything and performed
install on very clean Debian 5 64bit without MySQL installed before and
it's installer's issue I guess.

Best Regards,
Daniel Speichert