[Spce-user] Problem with logging on administrator

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Sat Mar 19 20:31:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

On 03/20/2011 12:52 AM, Daniel Speichert wrote:
> It complains about InnoDB, but I haven't changed anything and performed
> install on very clean Debian 5 64bit without MySQL installed before and
> it's installer's issue I guess.

It tries to allocate 1G of buffer pool size (which is automatically
calculated during installation), but that fails.

Reduce "bufferpoolsize" in /etc/ngcp-config/config.yml and execute
"ngcpcfg apply" (e.g. to 512M - we use 50% of the overall memory by
default for that in order to squeeze out proper performance).

Just out of curiosity: could you provide the output of "cat /proc/meminfo"?

Andreas