[Spce-user] Domain not served here

VoiceTech | Oskar Krigh oskar at voicetech.se
Tue May 3 09:44:59 EDT 2011

Hi again.

Im struggeling with getting my signalling to work correctly.

I can now place a call to the PSTN via my peer.
So my subscriber is the caller and my cell on the PSTN is the callee,
and when my cell is hanging up I get the bye message, and it looks
correct, but my proxy sends an "403 Domain not served here" to the peer.

I have added all the domains that are used for signalling to the list of
domains. I can recieve incoming calls from my peer, but the hangup
dosent work when im the caller, and hang up from my cell.

Any ideas?

/Oskar