[Spce-user] Domain not served here

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue May 3 09:52:40 EDT 2011

Hi Oskar,

On 05/03/2011 03:44 PM, VoiceTech | Oskar Krigh wrote:
> I have added all the domains that are used for signalling to the list of
> domains. I can recieve incoming calls from my peer, but the hangup
> dosent work when im the caller, and hang up from my cell.

It shouldn't be necessary to add any other domains to the system, apart
from the ones you use for your subscribers.

The "403 Domain not served here" indicates that the BYE from your Peer
doesn't correctly set the Route header. Can you send me a trace (also
off-list, if you prefer) of such a call (e.g. "tcpdump -i any -s 0 -w
bye.pcap port 5060")? And do you use SPCE v2.1 or v2.2?

Andreas