[Spce-user] Domain not served here

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue May 3 15:50:21 EDT 2011

Just for the sake of completeness:

The issue was resolved off-list and was caused by the peer host
rewriting the Contact header (which is set to "sip:127.0.0.1:5080" by
the SPCE) due to far-end NAT handling.

We gonna apply a global fix in the next days to set the Contact header
to the external address in order to be more inter-operable and not run
into similar issues with other SIP providers.

Andreas