[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.2-rc1 released

Sébastien Cramatte scramatte at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:07:00 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've just upgraded our SPCE test box.  Upgrade goes quite smoothly. We have
encoutered only few issues, mainly because we run SPCE has Xen VM.

Finally when I've been able to log in into the admin interface I've
imediatly start to search how to setup a peering that requires
username+password.  But unfortunately I haven't  found  the feature :(

Best regards