[Spce-user] sip:provider CE v2.2-rc1 released

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue May 3 11:54:04 EDT 2011

Hi Sébastien,

If you've created a peer host and click on it, then you'll get to the
page with the rewrite rules. On top of the page, you can find two tabs,
one for the Rewrite Rules (where you currently are) and one for
Preferences. Go to Preferences, click edit and enter your credentials.

We got a bug report that if your SIP provider requires qop/nc during
authentication, then it will probably fail. We're working with the SEMS
guys to get this implemented in the next couple of days. So just try it,
keep your fingers crossed, and if it doesn't work, wait for the update
which will fix that.

Andreas