[Spce-user] Peer host preferences issue

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu May 12 19:13:11 EDT 2011

Hi Sebastien,

You were reporting before already that some tables were missing in your
case. This is not possible with a clean installation and upgrade since
we never touch any existing tables in terms of "drop". You also reported
some inconsistencies regarding triggers, which might very well be caused
by either a faulty installation or by messing with the databases manually.

Taking into account your problems you've reported, I can only recommend
to reinstall the SPCE from scratch, and not touching the DBs manually.
Probably you might give some information also what you've done to the
DBs beforehand, for us to make it more bullet-proof?

Andreas